Why Stay at Tiffany Village?
This isn’t just retirement living, it’s the best life you can live
- all the freedom you want
- all the space you desire
- all the security & care you expect
- to live life on your terms
The Promise of Something Special
That is the impression you get when you walk through our doors.
From the spaces in which you will live, to the community that you will join, to the myriad of activities that will fill your life, Tiffany Village offers you the very best life. Our lifestyle options allow you to tailor exactly your own personal experience, giving you the absolute freedom to define your life on your terms.
We offer spacious studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites designed to optimize your comfort – all with commanding views, individually controlled heating and cooling systems, weekly housekeeping and linen laundry services.
In these uncertain times, we offer a safe, secure and comforting haven. From our rigid cleaning and maintenance protocols to our professionally trained staff that includes full-time Registered Nurses (RNs) and LPNs, to our in-suite emergency response systems, Tiffany Village is well equipped to maximize your protection, well being and peace of mind, no matter what your level of care may be.
& CLIENT RELATIONS
A Stellar Mix of Unique Amenities, Top-Tier Talent, & Activities Galore
Discovering your best life is never a matter of finding one thing you really like, but finding many things that you absolutely love. In that regard, the mix of features and amenities at Tiffany Village is unmatched.
That’s why residents really do love where they live. And you will, too.
An Outstanding Dining Experience
Where else will you find your daily meals prepared under the guidance of one of Newfoundland’s most renowned chefs, Roary MacPherson? Tiffany Village offers this unique culinary experience each and every day. Whether you choose the social splendour of our grand dining room or the intimacy of our private dining room, the feast for your taste buds will be unrivaled. And if your diet is more select, no worries. Our team can tailor your choices to fit your needs.
Our Feature Mix
Amenities, conveniences & services include:
- A myriad of Social Wellness & Recreational Programs designed for the mind, body & soul
- Our Wellness Program, our in-house clinic, staffed by our team of Registered Nurses (RNs) & LPNs
- The popular Games Room, offering everything from shuffle board to billiards to darts & more
- A Multi-faith Chapel featuring services by visiting clergy
- An in-house, large capacity Movie Theatre for movie nights, seminars and speeches
- Our Fitness Centre offering the latest cardiovascular & strength training systems
- Our Country Kitchen, a culinary hub for cooking & baking classes, plus a family gathering venue
- The General Store, offering many of your day-to-day necessities & favorites
- Our popular main floor Bistro, offering a variety of free snacks, baked goods & beverages daily
- The Fireside Lounge features generous lounging areas, communal spaces & games tables
- Club Library with fireplace, lounging area, computer centre and video conferencing terminals
- Hair care, beauty & aesthetics Salon that offers treatments for the hair, face & hands
- Complimentary Shuttle Service for local outings, cultural events & scheduled shopping
- Climate controlled Storage Lockers
- Generous On-site Parking for residents & visitors
- Heated & secured Parking Garage
An Abundance by Design
Tiffany Village was designed from the ground up with the comfort and security of its residents in mind. It goes well beyond top-tier construction and state-of-the-art safety systems, to feature a banquet of recreational, entertainment, personal beauty & care, social and educational opportunities.
Words from Our Residents
I am very happy to be enjoying the wonderfur accommodation At Tiffany village. so many great amenities including in_house prompt medical support, The staff in ail areas are efficient, caring and pleasant. Look no further!
- Mike -
I have been a resident of Tiffany Village for a little over a year and I'm so happy that I made the move here. The staff are always so friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to make the residents feel comfortable and 'oat homg."